[Users] ovirt node 2.6.1 installation succeeding, but not booting on Gateway SX2370

Ian Forde ianforde at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 22:33:47 UTC 2013

Thanks.  Done.  I haven't filled out one of those in a while.  The bz# is
922274.  I'm kind of hoping that ovirt-node gets more stable in terms of
installation and configuration over time.  With my hack I finally got
ovirt-node to boot automatically on the box I was testing with, but then
got completely stuck in network configuration when trying to configure
bonded interfaces.  WebUI doesn't work.  ovirt-node console network
settings don't stick.  I gave up for now, threw the hard disk back in the
box and booted it back up as a full hypervisor.  The good news is that I
still have the SD card that I can throw in any time to restart the test and
no running VMs were harmed during the duration of my testing.  ;)  In the
meantime, I'll watch the bug to see if there's any movement over time and
test if needed...

  -I