[Users] oVirt 3.2 and 3.2.1: unable to attach cd

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 23:22:49 UTC 2013

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 12:02 AM, Gianluca Cecchi  wrote:
> Hello,
> lastly with 3.2 and 3.2.1 on F18 hosts I'm not able to attach cd
>
> At the window, after selecting iso and click OK I get:
>
> Error while executing action Change CD: Drive image file could not be found
>
> In webadmin gui events list I get:
> Failed to change disk in VM winxp (Host: local_host, User: admin at internal).
>
> It happens with all iso files I already used before.
> ISO_DOMAIN is up and they are listed in IMAGES pane

Putting into maintenance the iso domain and then activating it solved
the problem...
but I don't know why...

here it is engine.log:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvUGRMb01VYkROUm8/edit?usp=sharing

system started at 23:26
first attempt of attaching cd at 23:48
then maintenance + activate
then successful attempt of attaching cd at 00:16

Gianluca