[Users] ldap simple

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 08:09:31 UTC 2013

Hi,
We're issuing a RootDSE query (once per LDAP domain configured).
We try to obtain from it the "defaultNamingContext" attribute.
If does not exist - we try to obtain ""NamingContexts"
We store the result at a "domainDn" (we have a data structure which maps domains to information objects, one of the fields at the information object is the DN of the domain) field, and we use it to compose the full ldap URL we send the queries to.