[Users] 3.2 final and status of spice console in ie

Juan Jose jj197005 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 11:56:37 UTC 2013

Hello Itamar and everybody,

I have tested this Howto with a Windows 7 Enterprise edition client and IE
9 and when you click over console button in User portal virt-viewer is
launched but after one second it close windows and don't connect to virtual
machine. I have oVirt 3.1 and I'm thinking in migrate my system to oVirt
3.2 but it will be nice to know which it is the reason because it doesn't
work. Some indications about what would be the problem will be wellcome.

If it is necessary some log I can provide it.

Many thanks,

Juanjo.