[Users] Package installation error

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Mar 19 08:11:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 03/19/2013 08:16 AM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
> Now I am confused....
> Do you or don't you need vdsm-gluster on your system?

Allow me to clarify.

There have been several messages from users since the oVirt 3.2 release
asking why they need Gluster 3.4 pre-releases to run oVirt.

My understanding is that you don't need Gluster 3.4 unless you want to
manage a Gluster cluster with oVirt.

So my question is: are we sure that we are not leading users wrong, and
confusing them during the installation & set-up process?

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13