[Users] Package installation error

Sahina Bose sabose at redhat.com
Tue Mar 19 09:24:23 UTC 2013

You are right - Gluster 3.4 is only required to manage gluster clusters.

Currently the question asked at setup is this :

"The engine can be configured to present the UI in three different
application modes. virt [Manage virtualization only], gluster [Manage
gluster storage only],
and both [Manage virtualization as well as gluster storage]" where both
is the default.

If this is confusing to the user, we can change this message. Suggestions?