[Users] otopi needed on oVirt node?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 15:53:22 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Mike Burns  wrote:
> On 03/19/2013 10:52 AM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
>>
>> I don't follow.
>>
>> If these are not ovirt-nodes, then no otopi and no ovirt-host-deploy
>> should exist, unless these are all-in-one.
>

> They're not ovirt-node images, they're F18 hosts that Gianluca is referring
> to as nodes.
>
> Mike

Yes they are both fedora 18 servers where I enabled the ovirt repo.
But one of them was previously used in a standalone all-in-one config.
I then removed jboss-as and other related packages but probably I
forgot these two diff packages
> otopi-1.0.0-1.fc18.noarch
> ovirt-host-deploy-1.0.1-1.fc18.noarch

that in fact are only installed on one node and from here my uestion arose....
I think I can safely removed them, I presume...

sorry for confusing...

Gianluca