[Users] [Engine-devel] Features requests for the setup/configuration utilities - feedback requested

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Tue Mar 19 21:48:51 UTC 2013

On 03/15/2013 08:07 PM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

> [...]

I think we can remove the version lock (after relevant preparations/changes)
I still think a yum plugin to not yum update rpms which are part of the
engine without a special script/yum paramter invoking them) is
worthwhile, since i don't like the concept of someone running yum
update, only to find out the upgrade had an issue a week later when
restarting the service.