[Users] Storage problem

Juan Jose jj197005 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 12:31:43 UTC 2013

Hello Maor,

I realize that I have lost all my VMs with my electrical power blackout. My
problem now is that I hve some VMs that I can see in my admin portal and it
doesn't exist in the storage domain. How ca I delete them because form
admin portal this needs to have Default Data Center up, and it needs Master
domain Up but I can't because there aren't my VM inside. How can I delete
the VM?, is it exists  some workaround in this kind of issues to follow?

Many thanks in avanced,

Juanjo.