[Users] Package installation error

Shireesh Anjal sanjal at redhat.com
Fri Mar 22 06:34:40 UTC 2013

On 03/22/2013 12:11 AM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

> [...]

No - you can change the cluster settings (virt service/gluster service)
only if the application mode is "both". In virt only mode, the cluster
is virt only, and same with gluster-only. So if you want user to be able
to change the mode *after* installation, this config (ApplicationMode)
must be exposed in the engine-config tool.