[Users] management server very slow lately

Jonathan Horne jhorne at skopos.us
Fri Mar 22 13:54:58 UTC 2013

top - 08:53:38 up 70 days, 16:31,  1 user,  load average: 0.40, 0.34, 0.32
Tasks: 432 total,   1 running, 431 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie
Cpu(s):  1.3%us,  0.1%sy,  0.0%ni, 98.6%id,  0.0%wa,  0.0%hi,  0.0%si,  0.0%st
Mem:  32876240k total, 18653508k used, 14222732k free,   522432k buffers
Swap:  2097144k total,     4528k used,  2092616k free,  6270908k cached

 2121 ovirt     20   0 12.9g 7.7g  18m S  9.0 24.6  16539:08 java

I don't have a lot of experience with jboss, so im not sure it thats good or bad.  I did the jboss restart, and that helped a little, but its still a little sluggish again, now a few days later.

Thanks,