[Users] management server very slow lately

Jonathan Horne jhorne at skopos.us
Fri Mar 22 20:58:34 UTC 2013

is it ok to restart the engine at any time, or should i be prepared for a
maintenance window?

this manager has 12 hosts, and about 75 VMs.  we are running 3.1, dreyou's
EL6 packages.

[jhorne at d0lppc021 ~]$ rpm -qa|grep ovirt
ovirt-engine-restapi-3.1.0-3.19.el6.noarch
ovirt-engine-sdk-3.1.0.5-1.el6.noarch
ovirt-engine-backend-3.1.0-3.19.el6.noarch
ovirt-engine-tools-common-3.1.0-3.19.el6.noarch
ovirt-log-collector-3.1.0-16.el6.noarch
ovirt-image-uploader-3.1.0-16.el6.noarch
ovirt-engine-setup-3.1.0-3.19.el6.noarch
ovirt-engine-config-3.1.0-3.19.el6.noarch
ovirt-iso-uploader-3.1.0-16.el6.noarch
ovirt-engine-webadmin-portal-3.1.0-3.19.el6.noarch
ovirt-engine-genericapi-3.1.0-3.19.el6.noarch
ovirt-engine-3.1.0-3.19.el6.noarch
ovirt-engine-cli-3.1.0.7-1.el6.noarch
ovirt-engine-userportal-3.1.0-3.19.el6.noarch
ovirt-engine-notification-service-3.1.0-3.19.el6.noarch
ovirt-engine-jbossas711-1-0.x86_64
ovirt-engine-dbscripts-3.1.0-3.19.el6.noarch

thanks,
jonathan