[Users] Starting VM gets paused

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Mon Mar 25 11:10:03 UTC 2013

Le 24/03/2013 09:53, Dafna Ron a écrit :
> is the vm preallocated or thin provision disk type?

This VM has 3 disks :
- first disk to host the windows system : Thin provision
- second disk to store some data : Preallocated
- third disk to store some more data : Thin provision

I'm realizing that amongst the 15 VMs, only this one and another one
that is stopped are using preallocated disks.
I'm regularly migrating some VMs (and stopping and starting and playing
with them) with no issue, and they all are using thin provisioned disks!

Could this be a common factor of the problem?

> also, can you please attach engine, vdsm, libvirt and the vm's qemu logs?

Relevant logs :

Ok, I'm in the process of collecting the logs and posting them in a
useable manner.

More to come.

--
Nicolas Ecarnot