[Users] Ovirt Guest Tools/ spice-guest tools

Abhi Sharma me.always.available at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:27:28 UTC 2013

Hello David,
i am getting error during join domain in red hat enterprise virtulization 3
.
i tried every thing but i am not able to resolve error.

error is :-
Error: Authentication Failed. Please verify the fully qualified domain name
that is used for authentication is correct.. Problematic domain is:
tgstg49.example.com
Failure while applying Kerberos configuration. Details: Authentication
Failed. Please verify the fully qualified domain name that is used for
authentication is correct.

i am using windows 2008 server for AD.

can you suggest me how to resolve this error.

Looking for your continued support

Regards
Abhishek