[Users] Custom columns in VM list (engine admin) ?

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 15:10:43 UTC 2013

Hi Ernest.
It is not possible to do so at the moment.
What you can do is add sub-tabs that will be opened when you stand on a VM on the VM list.
In that sub-tab you can point to some URL, and show the data you need over there, according to the selected VM.

More information of the UI plugins feature (which allows you to do the above) is in:
http://www.ovirt.org/Features/UIPlugins
It also includes some examples.

Hope it helps,
Oved