[Users] Fault tolerant storage

Vered Volansky vered at redhat.com
Wed May 1 06:10:46 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Jakub,

If what you mean is to handle the whole physical storage devices redundancy on your own, and assign one storage domain to this constellation,
then this is already possible. It doesn't matter what lies underneath the virtual storage domain.

If what you mean is assigning two different Storage domains to two different storage devices then no - there are currently no plans to support this.

In case this is the latter and you're going to pursue the issue on your own, we'd appreciate it if you do it upstream.

Best Regards,
Vered