[Users] engine-image-uploader and /tmp size problem on fedora18

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed May 1 16:42:35 UTC 2013

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

> Try:
>
> TMPDIR=/var/tmp engine-image-uploader -e EXP_DOMAIN upload ...

OK. it worked. Thanks
I noticed that in engine-image-uploader there is this definition

mount_dir = tempfile.mkdtemp()

and in python manual
tempfile.mkdtemp([suffix=''[, prefix='tmp'[, dir=None]]])

It could be useful to create a parameter to put in config file
(/etc/ovirt-engine/imageuploader.conf by default) so that one can set
"dir=" ... or make a reference in manual page.

I notice that only one of the two VMs contained in the .ovf archive
was uploaded (c2).
Does engine-image-uploader support more than one VM in ovf file or do
I need to leave inside it only the files related to one VM at a time?

Gianluca