[Users] Unable to add host - Error looking up infinispan/ovirt-engine

snmishra at linux.vnet.ibm.com snmishra at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri May 3 17:58:26 UTC 2013

Added one host to my ovirt-engine and when I try to add another host,
I get an error -

  ERROR [org.ovirt.engine.core.utils.ejb.EJBUtilsStrategy]
(DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-3) [68658049] Failed to lookup resource
type: CACHE_CONTAINER. JNDI name: java:jboss/infinispan/ovirt-engine:
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Error looking up
infinispan/ovirt-engine, service service
jboss.naming.context.java.jboss.infinispan.ovirt-engine is not started

Attached is the engine.log from the time  when I manually hit
"Activate" button on webadmin UI.

-Sharad