[Users] Where to download oVirt Engine 3.3?

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Sat May 4 07:36:55 UTC 2013

Hello,

No, I don't think so.
As this is development version, I would not expect upgrade to work yet.
But you can give it a try...
In theory you should be able to run engine-upgrade while having the rpms available in yum repository.
engine-upgrade will upgrade the rpms, database and all related packaging.
Backup your system and database before attempting!!!

Alon