[Users] NFS Export Doamin

Michael Kublin mkublin at redhat.com
Sun May 5 10:37:59 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Host status never depend on status of export/import/iso domains
> > I don't think got into oVirt 3.2, however.
> >
> > I'm wondering if this work should be backported to 3.2.1/3.2.2, but it's
> > quite a major change, not sure the risk justifies it...

No the behaviour is not normal.
The status of host never depend and should not depend on status of export (also import/iso) domains.
Did you see in engine logs something like that:
"Domain export-domain-name was reported with error code .... "