[Users] Logical Networks and hosts

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Sun May 5 19:01:47 UTC 2013

On 05/05/2013 07:36 PM, Lee Jones wrote:
> I have assigned a logical network to a cluster in a data center.I
> assigned a host host1 to this cluster.
>
> I then created a second data center DC2 with cluster DC2. The DC2
> cluster has no logical networks assigned to it,but I am still able to
> assign host1 to this cluster.Is this working as designed?

Yes. You should be able to move hosts between clusters as long as the
host supported versions matches the cluster version.

As for the networks, you should see the network marked as unmanaged
network on the host's interfaces sub-tab, by opening the SetupNetwork
dialog.

The only valid action you may take on it is removing this network, as it
is not supported by the engine for this specific cluster.