[Users] NFS Export Doamin

suporte at logicworks.pt suporte at logicworks.pt
Tue May 7 16:49:22 UTC 2013

Ok thanks, I'll try it.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Michael Kublin" <mkublin at redhat.com>
To: suporte at logicworks.pt
Cc: "Gianluca Cecchi" <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com>, "users" <users at ovirt.org>
Sent: Terça-feira, 7 de Maio de 2013 17:13:22
Subject: Re: [Users] NFS Export Doamin

----- Original Message -----

Hi, first of all you can move this domain to Maintenance , and after that activate a host
If, you have only one host, and domain is in status Unknown, please do the following:
put host in maintainence, after that
please run the following query : update storage_pool_iso_map set status = 6 where storage_id=...
(Info about domains is located inside storage_domain_static table, 6 means Maintenance)