[Users] [Engine-devel] 3.3 scratch or upgraded installation must use Apache proxy (https://bugzilla.redhat.com/905754)

Barak Azulay bazulay at redhat.com
Wed May 8 13:00:34 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

AFAIU and I don't think it was changed, there is a conflict between IPA and mod_ssl (they did it ugly ... not in rpm level... that was the status a year ago)

SO it will not work, as long we do not move to mod_nss.

In addition there wad an issue with mod_proxy and using 2 different SSL certificates (IPA & RHEV) on the same apache server.

please make sure all the above are solved.

Thanks
Barak