[Users] Vlan interface on top of bonding

René Koch (ovido) r.koch at ovido.at
Wed May 8 14:51:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

first of all welcome to the oVirt project.

Did you configure vlan tagging for your ovirtmgmt network?
If you're using vlan tagging on (bonded) interfaces in oVirt you have to
add a vlan tag to all logical networks - can't mix tagged and untagged
logical networks.

e.g (same for bonds as well):
Name - VLAN    - Network Name
eth0 - eth0.10 - ovirtmgmt