[Users] Vlan interface on top of bonding

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Wed May 8 19:13:46 UTC 2013

Hi René,

Tanks for your help. I've tried in the direction you pointed and I was
able to share the bond among other tagged networks. One of the problems
would be how to edit ovirtmgmt network now that it's created, I just
can't find in the way to do it by the web. I've tried starting a hole
new datacenter, but it creates the network and disables all changes.
Thus, I can't mark the ovirtmgmt network as tagged and add other tagged
networks to the bond.
I can't tag the management network neither not use it, so I'm kind of
stuck again.
Regards,