[Users] Vlan interface on top of bonding

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Wed May 8 19:18:13 UTC 2013

Hi Gianluca,

Thanks for the help. I've already read those post you pointed but they
don't have the same problem. The key was in the reply of René that I
can't mix untugged and tagged networks (a pitty as it's quite common to
me in regular linux setups).
I'm now trying to get ovirtmgmt to be tagged so I can share the bond
with other tagged networks.
Regards,