[Users] oVirt 3.0 - known issue with live migration

Sven Knohsalla s.knohsalla at netbiscuits.com
Thu May 9 06:30:09 UTC 2013

Hi Yaniv,

the config on all servers were fine (with SSL).

I had to reboot the "old" hypervisors to make migration from new hypervisor possible (restart of libvirt would crash my VMs ;) ),
was a bit hard as I hadn't any other VM slots were I could migrate to..

Just have this behavior with oVirt 3.0 environment, oVirt3.2 with minimal F18 nodes works fine here.. strange.

Want to give you feedback here as you answered very quickly.
Thanks again!

Cheers,
Sven.