[Users] Openstack Quantum , Cinder and Glance integration with oVirt.

Sven Knohsalla s.knohsalla at netbiscuits.com
Thu May 9 06:39:52 UTC 2013

Amazing,
really looking forward into this! ☺

Sven.

Von: users-bounces at ovirt.org [mailto:users-bounces at ovirt.org] Im Auftrag von Mike Kolesnik
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. Mai 2013 08:29
An: Romil Gupta
Cc: users
Betreff: Re: [Users] Openstack Quantum , Cinder and Glance integration with oVirt.

________________________________

Hi ,
Hi Romil,

It would be great to know about the Quantum integration with oVirt and eagerly waiting for its release date.
Quantum integration is moving along nicely, we already have a working POC with the Quantum Linux Bridge plugin.
We are currently working on stabilizing the POC and making it a tech preview for the 3.3 release.
You can see the relevant details here: www.ovirt.org/Features/Detailed_Quantum_Integration<http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Detailed_Quantum_Integration>

Also if you're interested in the POC, you can see details (and videso) here:
http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Detailed_Quantum_Integration#Proof_of_Concept

Regards,
Mike

If possible, Can anyone please share the references( demo video , ppt ,link or git )  for Cinder and Glance integration.

Regards,
Romil Gupta