[Users] Vlan interface on top of bonding

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Fri May 10 15:31:26 UTC 2013

Hi Gianluca,

I have to confess that I didn't dig much more than I needed to get this
working, but in the web admin I was unable to mix untagged networks (I
have a couple to do iscsi on other bonds) with vlan interfaces. I
dragged a vlan network over the interface that already had one of this
untagged ones and just did't allow me to do it.
Maybe I just didn't know the right way to do it... I have the untagged
traffic in vlan 1 and if I choose a network to be tagged with 0 (should
mean untagged?) I don't get the untagged traffic.
Regards,