[Users] Vlan interface on top of bonding

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Sun May 12 07:00:04 UTC 2013

Hello,

To elaborate on what Gianluca and Moti said: Assuming you're using a
reasonable recent oVirt version (like from the past year), you should be
able to have VLAN networks reside together on the same NIC with ONE
non-VM, non-VLAN network.

By non-VLAN I mean that the VLAN tag checkbox is left unmarked when you
edit the network, not that it's assigned VLAN tag zero. Again, that same
network should also have the VM checkbox unmarked. Please let us know if
there's any trouble.

Yours, Lior.