[Users] How to add internal networks

"René Koch (ovido)" r.koch at ovido.at
Mon May 13 07:56:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

You have to define logical networks (in datacenter and assign to
cluster) and configure these logical networks on your host (using hosts
- network interfaces subtab).

When using multiple logical networks on 1 physical nic you will need
most likely VLAN tagging, as all vm networks are configured as a bridge
in oVirt.

See the following 2 links on how to tag your ovirtmgmt interface:
http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2013-May/014286.html
http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2013-May/014297.html

Hope this helps.

--