[Users] How to add internal networks

Frank Wall fw at moov.de
Mon May 13 11:06:53 UTC 2013

Hi René,

Am 13.05.2013 09:56, schrieb René Koch (ovido):
> When using multiple logical networks on 1 physical nic you
> will need most likely VLAN tagging, as all vm networks are
> configured as a bridge in oVirt.

unfortunately, using VLAN tagging is not an option for me,
because I'm not the maintainer of the network devices (and
my hosting provider won't configure VLANs for me).

Is there another way to get multiple networks in oVirt up
and running?

FYI: The main purpose of these internal networks is a test
environment for some VMs. Those VMs should be able to reach
each other and to have internet access.

Thanks
- Frank