[Users] Author a "Getting started with oVirt 3.x" mini book for Packt.

Parita Khedekar paritak at packtpub.com
Thu May 2 13:10:03 UTC 2013

Hi,

My name is Parita Khedekar and I am an Author Relationship Executive for
Packt Publishing. We specialize in publishing IT related books, e-books,
and articles that have been written by experts in the field.

We are currently looking out for prospective authors to write our Mini
book of 80-100 Pages on _*Getting started with oVirt 3.x*_ targeted at
Network Engineers, Virtualization Engineers, Desktop Engineers,
Network/Desktop Architects.

I was wondering if anyone of you would be interested in authoring this
title for Packt. As mentioned by Mr. Eyal Edri, this would be the right
place to search for the best person to author this title.

Looking forward to hear from you and do let me know if you have any
queries or doubts.

Regards,
--

**Parita Khedekar
** *Author Relationship Executive
* **MSN*: paritak at packtpub.com

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Packt-Authors/146867485392878?ref%3Dts&layout=standard&show_faces=true&width=50&action=like&colorscheme=light&height=30%20target=><http://twitter.com/packtauthors>
<paritak at packtpub.com%3C>
Interested in becoming an author? Visit http://authors.packtpub.com for
all the information you need about writing for Packt.