[Users] Vlan interface on top of bonding

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Tue May 14 15:53:41 UTC 2013

Hello Juan Pablo,

If I'm correctly reading the configuration values in my database, non-VM
(AKA bridgless networks) are only enabled for 3.2 datacenters/clusters
onwards, so if upgrading is an option that should do the trick.

Otherwise, if it's important enough and you're feeling gutsy, it MIGHT
be possible to hack your way into enabling it for your cluster. It's
actually funny that you see this option in a version of oVirt that
doesn't support it - I'm not familiar with the history of the feature,
but maybe the checkbox had been added prior to the feature being introduced.

Yours, Lior.