[Users] Vlan interface on top of bonding

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Tue May 14 19:39:36 UTC 2013

I went over the thread again, do I understand correctly that you've
managed to get ovirtmgmt VLAN-tagged and working? That's the hard part,
once there you should be able to tag all other networks through the
oVirt engine quite easily.

What Moti and I said about a non-VM network living together with VLANs
was relevant to oVirt 3.2, it might not be true for 3.1 (Moti is more
experienced than me, he might be able to confirm Thurday). So VLANs are
probably your best shot.

Is there a concrete problem that you're facing right now? Again, the
configuration of VLAN networks from the engine should work alright
without requiring you to configure the hosts manually.

Lior.