[Users] "Create operation failed. Domain ISO already exists in the system."

j.astrego at netbulae.eu j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Wed May 15 11:10:57 UTC 2013

Fixed it by dropping the rows from the database in storage_domain_dynamic
and storage_domain_static.

I still don't know how it ended up this way but I'll try to reproduce.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Jorick Astrego
Email: jorick at netbulae.eu
Site:  http://www.netbulae.eu

From:   j.astrego at netbulae.eu
To:     ovirt-users <users at ovirt.org>
Date:   05/14/2013 03:02 PM
Subject:        [Users] "Create operation failed. Domain ISO already
exists in the   system."
Sent by:        users-bounces at ovirt.org

Hi all,

Currently I have some problems with the ISO and Export domain. The domains
were pointing to an old nfs mount so I removed them.

I got a red cross with "failed to remove". I restarted the VM running
ovirt engine and the domains are gone in de storage view.

Now I try to add the ISO domain again to point it to the new nfs server
but I get the message "Create operation failed. Domain ISO already exists
in the system."

There is nothing in the logs and I can't find where it's configured. Can
anyone tell me where to look and how to fix this manually?

Running ovirt-engine 3.2.1-1

--
Kind regards,

Jorick Astrego