[Users] clone vm from snapshot problem in 3.2

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu May 16 08:30:00 UTC 2013

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 10:16 AM, Alexandru Vladulescu  wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I am facing the same problem regarding the VM clone & viewing the details
> from snapshot as Gianluca has described in this current thread.
>
> The single problem I am facing now, is that your thread is from 3 months
> old, I am using el6 stable repository on a CentOS 6.3 installation and my
> rpm list below looks like:

As far as I understood, the upcoming 3.2.2 should have the problem
directly fixed in it without need of recompiling, also for EL6 repo.
I think that you could enable updates-testing repo for your ovirt and
then your update would access the packages here:

http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/updates-testing/rpm/EL/6/noarch/
such as
ovirt-engine-3.2.2-1.1.el6.noarch.rpm

or you can wait for the final push in stable repo....
HIH,
Gianluca