[Users] Unable to add data/NFS domain.

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Fri May 17 05:54:57 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

These errors should be addressed, as the inifnspan is configured correctly at service[1], or so it seems.

Michael, I requested information about these exceptions several times, and yet got no response from you.

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=ovirt-engine.git;a=blob;f=packaging/services/ovirt-engine.xml.in;hb=HEAD#l177