[Users] How to add another @internal user

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Mon May 20 09:45:00 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

The engine-manage-domains command is used in order to add new authentication domains to the oVirt engine (supporting RHDS, IPA, Active Directory, Tivoli-DS).
The "internal" domain is a special build-in domain, with one admin user, and you can't add users to it.
(A patch a few months ago to support users on top of /etc/passwd, but afair it wasn't approved).

Oved