[Users] Query on Load balancing policies.

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Tue May 21 12:49:22 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Deepthi,
The general answer would be yes; the admin should suspend / turn off
the servers and then back on as needed. Some servers will automatically
lower power consumption when working on low load using acpi profiles such
as "ondemand". So be design you can save power without actually turn
off / suspend the servers.
We're currently working on improving our scheduling sub-system, so once
we have it in place we'll start looking into RFEs such as this one.
Patches are always welcome ;)

Doron