[Users] Fwd: Nagios monitoring plugin check_rhev3 1.2 released

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Wed May 22 11:59:17 UTC 2013

Hi Rene,

we deployed the plugin and noticed its flooding the event log with login
events for the user its using via the REST API.
can you please add persistent session to the REST API calls so login
will happen only once and won't flood the log?

http://www.ovirt.org/Features/RESTSessionManagement

Thanks,
    Itamar

Thanks,