[Users] Active Directory Groups

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Thu May 23 04:36:02 UTC 2013

I don't remember encountering such an issue, but probably never checked.
a. What is the search string you're passing in order to get the users/groups?
b. From quick look at the code - looks like this is at the step of initializing the data that will be queried - that is, before sending the AD query.

Eli - looks like this is from the SeachQuery.InitQueryData - can you elaborate here?