[Users] Active Directory Groups

René Koch (ovido) r.koch at ovido.at
Thu May 23 07:44:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

I also had a problem with '#' in an customer project with RHEV 3.0, but
we also had issues with a broken active directory replication. White
spaces aren't a problem in groups.

I can't tell if groups with '#' are working, as I told them to not use
special characters in group names and to fix their replication. Now
everything is working fine, but don't know if they created new groups
for RHEV or if it was just the replication.

Regards,
René