[Users] Windows 7 networking problem

René Koch r.koch at ovido.at
Thu May 23 18:23:58 UTC 2013

-----Original message-----

Hi,

In another thread you wrote that you want to migrate from oVirt to RHEV.
Do you have both environments running in the same network?

RHEV and oVirt uses the same MAC range (if not changed with engine-config), so you should check if you have duplicate MAC addresses which causes the issues with your windows vm...

Regards,
René