[Users] Guest Agent

Ricardo Esteves maverick.pt at gmail.com
Fri May 24 09:30:39 UTC 2013

Good morning,

Anyone was able to compile under EL6? Anyone has a spec file to build
the rpm under EL6?

I get this erro when i run autogen:

./autogen.sh
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal --force -I m4
configure.ac:16: warning: macro `AM_PROG_AR' not found in library
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Libtool
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf --force
configure.ac:16: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_AR
      If this token and others are legitimate, please use
m4_pattern_allow.
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:17: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1