[Users] deduplication

suporte at logicworks.pt suporte at logicworks.pt
Tue May 28 13:29:05 UTC 2013

That's why I'm making this questions, to demystify some buzzwords around here.
But if you have a strong and good technology why not create buzzwords to get into as many people as possible? without trapped them.
Share a disk containing "static" data is a good idea, do you know from where I can start?

Thanks
Jose