[Users] deduplication

suporte at logicworks.pt suporte at logicworks.pt
Wed May 29 08:59:06 UTC 2013

Absolutely agree with you, planning is the best thing to do, but normally people want a plug'n'play system with all included, because there is not much time to think and planning, and there are many companies that know how to take advantage of this people characteristics.
Any way, I think another solution for dedup is FreeNAS using ZFS.

Jose