[Users] Thursday is Spice Test Day for Fedora 19!

Matt Curry mcurry at skopos.us
Wed May 29 22:43:15 UTC 2013

Any plans for cross platform support? I currently have to run a VM just
for spice which is a huge waste of resources.

On 5/29/13 5:40 PM, "David Jaša" <djasa at redhat.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>The day has come to test Spice! Several cool new features have landed in
>Fedora 19 builds of spice:
>  * drag'n'drop file transfer support from client system to guest system
>  * Xspice spice server running inside the remote OS
>  * spice-html5 pure Javascript client
>There are test cases for the respective features described on the Test
>Day page on Fedora Wiki:
>https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2013-05-30_Spice
>

>if you have any questions, ask on IRC channels (#fedora-test-day @
>Freenode, #spice @ gimpnet)
>
>Happy testing!
>
>David
>
>--
>
>David Jaša, RHCE
>
>SPICE QE based in Brno
>GPG Key:     22C33E24
>Fingerprint: 513A 060B D1B4 2A72 7F0D 0278 B125 CD00 22C3 3E24

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind SKOPOS to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.