[Users] [Spice-devel] [Test-announce] Thursday is Spice Test Day for Fedora 19!

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu May 30 10:33:39 UTC 2013

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Christophe Fergeau  wrote:
> On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 11:56:19AM +0200, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
>> on the system that live runs on iso and where  Itry to run remote-viewer:
>> [root at localhost ~]# rpm -qa|egrep "ovirt|spice"
>> spice-xpi-2.8-3.fc19.i686
>> spice-gtk3-0.19-1.fc19.i686
>> spice-glib-0.19-1.fc19.i686
>> libgovirt-0.0.3-2.fc19.i686
>> spice-vdagent-0.14.0-2.fc19.i686
>> spice-html5-0.1.2-2.fc19.noarch
>> spice-server-0.12.2-5.fc19.i686
>>

> What is the virt-viewer version? And what does rpm -qR virt-viewer | grep
> ovirt returns?
>
> Christophe

I'm using the i686 iso provided for the test day.
I can see that

[root at localhost ~]# rpm -q virt-viewer
virt-viewer-0.5.5-1.fc19.i686

[root at localhost ~]# rpm -qR virt-viewer | grep ovirt
[root at localhost ~]# echo $?
1

I find that inside this iso I also have thsi package installed
[root at localhost ~]# rpm -q libgovirt
libgovirt-0.0.3-2.fc19.i686

Donna if it is what you referred to as a dependency for virt-viewer though...

Gianluca