[Users] libteam network devices support in ovirt

Tomasz Torcz tomek at pipebreaker.pl
Fri Nov 1 10:09:01 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 07:50:50PM -0400, Antoni Segura Puimedon wrote:
> [...]

  I'm not entirely sure if you honestly asking or just trying to make me
realize how many variables are involved in such support.  I will assume the
former.

  I have team0 interface of two physical NICs.  I'd like to have this team0
interface attached to particular VM.  That would mean bridged network I suppose.
There are no VLANs in my setup.
  To be clear, I am able to tear down this setup and revert to old-school bond.
I'd prefer not to – it needs some downtime to reconfigure and validate.
So now I'm against the question: what will require more work from me,
reconfiguring network or making ovirt recognize basic team0.

--
Tomasz Torcz                 Morality must always be based on practicality.
xmpp: zdzichubg at chrome.pl                -- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen